Sunday, December 30, 2007

Imagine

Do you have a New Years resolution yet? Mine is more like a "To Do" list...
Start flossing more, make an appointment to get my eyes checked, show up to work five minutes early, read more, excercise more, eat more healthy, save more money, do more charity, ....................
The list keeps going once I get started.
This year I think I will avoid making the traditional resolution that will eventually fail to be productive after a couple of months. Instead, I will vow to use my imagination. I will try to be creative in how I live life. Flexibe with what comes, not rigid with the boundaries I create for my world. I will try new things (maybe even some new vegetables) and will not let fear control me.

Imagine a world that you create without rules or fear. What would you do? How would things be different?
If something seems impossible it is probably not. You've just decided to be that. Wipe your mind clean of the old way of thinking and invite believing in the possible to be the way of thinking for this New Year.
Check out the You Tube clip for more inspiration and Happy New Year!

No comments: